For over 50 years, Chiz Bros. has provided engineered, custom solutions for heat-related problems.
High Temperature Gaskets
- Die Cut Ceramic Fiber Paper and Blanket
- Tadpole Gaskets rated up to 2300°F
- Ceramic Fiber and Silica Rope for Door Seals
- Custom sewn gaskets to meet any application
Custom Engineered Furnace Doors
- Industries: Heat Treating, Steel Forging and Re Heat, Aluminum Melting and More.
- Door Repairs including pick and delivery.
- Ceramic Fiber doors up to 3000°F with Poly Crystalline fiber (Fibermax Needled Blanket)
Custom Machined Parts
- Custom made to fit any application in the Steel and Glass Industry
- Ability to work with Vacuum Formed Ceramic Fiber and IFB
- Complex angles and geometries
- Great thermal properties
Silplate Mass High Temperature Coating
- Designed to take Durablanket S 2600 use limited to 2750°F
- Minimizes maintenance on Steel Forging Furnace Roofs
- Prevents fluxing attack in fiber on Aluminum Furnace doors, while reducing weight
- Can be used to patch over refractory
Polycrystalline Ceramic Fiber Modules
- Made in USA 3000°F rated modules for high temp applications
- Equivalent to Maftec(This is a trade name that we compete with, not sure if we can use)
- Competitively priced with Combi Modules
- Great for Steel Reheat and Continuous Galvanizing Lines(CGL)
ZyaliteTM Ceramic Fiber Furnace Rolls
- Proprietary Ceramic Fiber Roll design.
- Temperature ratings from 1800°F to 2600 °F
- New roll design as well as refurbished and relined existing rolls.
- Great for Stainless Steel Annealing Furnaces and Glass Tempering Furnaces